Here is recipe for refreshing coconut pineapple drink. This tropical cooler will surely beat the heat in summer. Tropical ingredients like pineapple, fresh coconut are used to prepare this quick and easy drink. This recipe for non alcoholic drinks for summer has simple tropical flavours. This pina colda inspired drink is healthy; you can avoid adding sugar in it as pineapple has natural sweetness in it.
Redefine the coolers this summer with this cool and yummy preparation. This is a non alcoholic drink so you can enjoy this with kids as well. This healthy low calorie drink is a 5 minute recipe all the ingredients are easily available in summer. Let us have a look at ingredients and of pineapple cooler recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes.
Cooking Time: –
Ingredients to Make Tropical Cooler:
- Pineapple: (roughly chopped) 2 cups.
- Coconut water: 200 ml.
- Fresh coconut cream: ½ cup.
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons.
- Ice cubes: 4-5.
Method to Make Tropical Cooler:
1. In a blender jar add all ingredients.
2. Blend till it becomes smooth.
3. Serve chilled.
Expert’s Tips to Make Tropical Cooler:
1. Use fresh ingredients to make this tropical cooler.
2. you can add rum in this tropical cooler to make alcoholic variation.