Anjeer or Fig is a fruit which is one of its kinds. Here I have tried to give a healthy twist to traditional to dried fig fudge or Anjeer Barfi. This Anjeer Barfi has natural sweetness of the dry fruit apotheke viagra preis. Dried fig fudge recipe is generally made with khoa, which is Indian cheese, which is a milk product. But this festival special healthy recipe has no khoa, so you can maintain your diet plan even in festival season as well. This recipe for best sugar free dessert has a few ingredients.
Learn how to make Fig Fudge and impress your guests in parties and family get-together. Quick and Easy Anjeer Barfi recipe can be prepared within half an hour and it needs a few minutes to finish it.
Treat your taste buds and maintain your health with this Dried fig fudge recipe. This recipe for best sugar free dessert tastes sweet and chewy and it is served at room temperature. You can store Sugar Free Anjeer Barfi in an air tight container at a cool and dry place for a week and serve when unexpected guest arrive.
You can add cashew or pistachio nuts also in this special sugar free recipe, but here I have used only dried figs. Now have a look at ingredients and recipe for best sugar free dessert; Anjeer Barfi:
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Ingredients to make Sugar Free Anjer Barfi of Fig Fudge:
- Dried Figs: 2 cups.
- Milk: 1 ½ cups.
- Clarified butter (ghee) or unsalted butter: 2 teaspoons.
- Cardamom powder: ½ tablespoon.
- Chopped almonds or pistachio: for garnishing.
Method to make Sugar Free Anjer Barfi of Fig Fudge:
1. Soak figs in warm water for 10-15 minutes or till it becomes soft.
2. Chop the figs into small pieces.
3. In a pan heat clarified butter.
4. Add figs and cardamom powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now add milk and turn the flame slow.
6. Slightly mesh the figs, while cooking.
7. Cook till the consistency becomes fudgy.
8. Grease a metal tray with clarified butter and put the fudge in it.
9. Flat the fudge with a spoon. Garnish with almonds.
10. Let the Anjeer barfi rest for some time. You can also put it in fridge for seting.
11. Cut in desired shape and serve.
Expert’s Tip(s) to make Anjeer Barfi:
1. You can moderate the amount of milk and butter in the recipe.
2. You may add sugar if you like, but as Figs are already sweet sugar is not required actually.