In this ramzan special recipes section, you will learn to make Delicious Dates Milkshake. Dates are really delicious and full of nutrition. Dates have a number of health benefits. So I thought why not make an interesting dish with this sweet, delicious ingredient. Here is dates milkshake recipe. In this holy month of ramdan, dates have its own importance. So enjoy these milkshake recipe ideas. Learn to make this dry fruit shake recipes for kids. I hope you and your family will enjoy this dates milkshake recipe.
Let us have a look at dates milkshake ingredients and recipe with images:
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes.
Cooking time: less than 5 minutes.
Ingredients to make Dates Milkshake:
- Dates: 1 cup
- Milk(chilled): 2 glasses.
- Sugar(optional): to taste
- Vanilla ice cream: 2 scoops.
- Saffron: for garnishing.
- Cream(optional): 2 table spoon
Method to make Date Milkshake:
1. Cut dates into half and remove seed.
2. Soak the dates in milk(at room temperature) for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. In a blender jar or a mixer jar add dates, milk, sugar(optional), vanilla ice-cream.
4. Pour the date milkshake into serving glasses.
5. Add whipped cream, garnish with saffron and chopped dates.
6. Serve chilled.
Expert’s Tip(s) to make Dates Milkshake:
1. You can add chocolate syrup to make this dry fruit shake recipe for kids, more interesting.
2. Sugar is optional in this recipe, because vanilla ice-cream and dates are already sweet.