Pudina or Mint chutney is a popular Indian dip recipe which is popularly served with street foods. In many of the recipes here I have mentioned mint coriander chutney; finally here I am posting the recipe for this delicious side dip. Homemade Pudina chutney is sweet and sour in taste, which tastes well with fritters, parathas, kabab and any other fried food too. Try my vegetarian dip ideas at home and take your simple food to another level.
The key ingredient for this vegetarian dip recipe is freshness; always use fresh mint and coriander for this recipe. You can keep pudina chutney in fridge for a few minutes before servings and serve cool. This flavorful mint coriander chutney recipe is so easy to make and super quick.
To make this homemade Pudina chutney no preparation or many ingredients are required, it gets ready within 1`0 minutes and the taste lasts longer. I like to make mint coriander chutney recipe a little flakey, but you can make it very smooth as well. This is basic mint coriander chutney recipe but you can add garlic cloves to give a different flavor. Once you learn how to make mint dip, I am sure that you will make it every week.
Let us have a look at homemade Pudina chutney recipe and ingredients:
Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes.
Ingredients to Make Mint Coriander Dip:
- Fresh Mint leaves: 200 g.
- Fresh coriander leaves: 150 g indisches viagra.
- Jaggery: 50 g.
- Green chilly: 2.
- Lemon juice: 4 table spoons.
- Salt: to taste.
- Ginger: 1 ½ piece.
- Cumin seeds: 1 tea spoon.
- Water: ¼ cup.
Method to Make Mint Coriander Dip:
- Wash mint and coriander thoroughly.
- In a grinder add all the ingredients and churn to make smooth/flakey paste.
- Garnish with chili flakes (optional) and serve with fritters, parathas, kabab or any other fried food.
Experts Tips to Make Mint Coriander Dip:
- You can add 1 clove of garlic to give this vegetarian dip a different flavor.
- You can make this mint chutney and keep in fridge for 2-3 days.
- Instead of lemon you can add dry mango powder, raw mango, lemon juice with zest as well.