Guacamole is an avocado based dip, which is a part of Mexican cuisine but now days this delicious dip is enjoyed by almost every part of the world. Avocado is not a very famous ingredient here in Ajmer where I live; accidentally I found this versatile creamy ingredient at a street food shop at Pushkar. So I am really excited to share this recipe with you all. It is a very simple recipe all the ingredients for guacamole recipe are so common. Avocado dip recipe tastes so good with chips, nachos and also in burgers, sandwiches.
Using ripe avocado is perfect for guacamole. I have also garnished this dip with smoked paprika you can use cyan pepper as well. This quick dip recipe is healthy, no cooking is required and of course delicious. Tangy flavour and creamy texture of this best guacamole recipe is simply unforgettable. Try this finger licking good guacamole recipe and add a Mexican touch to your party.
Here is recipe and ingredients for guacamole recipe with images. Prepare this quick dip recipe at home and let s know your feedback in comments. Happy cooking!
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes.
Cooking Time: -.
Servings: 2 to 3.
Ingredients for Guacamole:
- Avocado: 1.
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1.
- Chopped Tomato: 1.
- Finely Chopped Chili: 1.
- Finely Chopped Coriander: a few leaves.
- Lemon: 1.
- Black Pepper: to taste.
- Salt: to taste.
- Smoked Paprika: ¼ tea spoon.
Method to make Guacamole:
- Cut ripe avocado into half.
- Now poke the knife into its seed and take it out.
- Take out avocado pulp with a spoon in a bowl.
- Mesh avocado nicely wie kann ich viagra kaufen.
- Add lemon juice and all the ingredients.
- Mix well, adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with smoked red paprika.
- Enjoy avocado dip with sandwiches, chips or nachos.
Expert’s Tips to Make Guacamole:
- Use ripe avocado for making Guacamole
- You can also add freshly chopped mint in it to enhance the taste.