Grilled chocolate sandwich recipe is a popular American breakfast recipe. It is traditional grilled sandwich with sweet and intense chocolate taste. To add some nutritious values bananas are added. Easy chocolate sandwich recipe needs just a few minutes of cooking time, so can make this delicious sandwich ready on busy days as well.
I have used honey to make this chocolate banana sandwich recipe, which is healthier than sugar and has unique sweetness. So you can say that grilled chocolate sandwich recipe a treat for your kids with nutritious values in it. You need only six ingredients to make chocolate banana sandwich, which are always available in your fridge.
Grilled chocolate sandwich is served hot with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on it. You can also use some powdered sugar on the top of it. Once you learn how to make quick chocolate sandwich, you will want to give a sandwich treat to yourself every day, but don’t forget about your dieting plan!! This popular American breakfast recipe is a little messy but who doesn’t love a chocolate mess.
This crazy sandwich concept also has some variants, it can have bacon, ham, peanut butter, nutella or berries also. But this chocolate banana sandwich recipe is traditional one. Let us find out what are the six ingredients to make chocolate banana sandwich and learn how to make quick chocolate sandwich:
Preparation time: 1-2 minutes.
Cooking time: 5-7 minutes.
Ingredients to make Grilled Chocolate Banana Sandwich:
- Bread slices: 4.
- Unsalted butter: 2 tablespoons.
- Honey: 2 tablespoons.
- Banana: 2 (chopped).
- Dark chocolate: 30 g.
- Cinnamon powder: 1 pinch.
Method to make Special Grilled Chocolate Banana Sandwich:
1. Remove he sides o bread slices.
2. In a bowl take 2 tablespoons butter and small pieces of dark chocolate.
3. Heat a sauce pan with water in it and put the bowl with chocolate and butter on it, this is called Double Boiler. You must not put chocolate directly on the flame, else the chocolate will burn.
4. When the chocolate and butter are melted apply this mixture on the bread slices.
5. Now in flat pan heat 2 tablespoons butter, add chopped bananas, honey and cinnamon powder in it.
6. Cook for 1 minute.
7. Stuff the bananas in the bread slices.
8. Apply some butter on the both sides of the sandwich and put it on the grill.
9. Grill the chocolate banana sandwich till it becomes nice and golden in color.
10. Serve hot with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and honey on the top.
Expert’s Tip(s) to make Grilled Chocolate Banana Sandwich:
1. Do not grill the sandwich too much, as you will not want to burn the chocolate.
2. You can also use nutella and peanut butter instead of chocolate and butter mixture.
3. You can use white bread, brown bread or any other sliced bread, of your choice.