Fruit custard is mixed fruit salad served with custard milk on the top. This refreshing fruit custard recipe can be prepared easily without any difficult preparation. In this healthy custard recipe you can add fruit of your choice; you can use low fat milk as well for this recipe. These Fruit dessert recipe ideas might not be new for all but for novice cooks this step by step preparation method can be helpful.
Try this Fruit cream recipe and add your twist, because kitchen is a canvas and everybody can fill colors of their choices. Make fruit custard recipe for kids on Sundays and give a fruity touch to evening dessert. So for what are we waiting for? Let us know how to make fruit cream at home.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes.
Ingredients to make Fruit Custard:
- Saffron: ¼ teaspoon.
- Cardamom Powder: 1 teaspoon.
- Custard Powder: 4 tablespoons.
- Milk: 1 Liter.
- Sugar: ¼ cup.
- Mixed Fruits: chopped Banana, Apple, Pomegranate, Grapes, Strawberry (fruits of your choice).
Method to make Fruit Custard:
- Add saffron, cardamom powder, custard powder with 5 tablespoons of milk and make a smooth paste. Make sure there are no lumps in this paste.
- Boil rest of the milk. Add sugar to it and keep stirring.
- Add the custard paste and stir till milk becomes thick and creamy.
- Let custard cool down. Keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a serving bowl ad mixed fruits. Pour custard on the fruits.
Expert’s Tip to make Fruit Custard:
Milk becomes thicker as it gets cool down. So do not worry if it looks not so creamy when it is hot.
Recipe sent by: Mrs. Asha Pareek
Asha Pareek is an Indian housewife. She lives in Agra (Uttarpradesh). She is vegetarian and loves to cook vegetarian food for her family.