Cakes are perfect for every occasion; I think one needs no occasion or special reason for baking and having cakes. And those lovely little cupcakes, these are so enticing and delicious. Here is chocolate chips cupcake recipe, which is simple to follow, with a few ingredients. This basic cupcakes recipe is eggless yet the cupcakes will come out soft and light.
Baking is combination of science and art, some are afraid of it but it is fun and you can prepare so many delicious recipes in your oven. Here I am sharing my secret recipe for eggless cake, I am curious to know how you like these little beauties. Share your experiences here in comments, send me pictures of your cupcakes, I would love to listen to your feedback. I am very happy to share this eggless chocolate muffins recipe with you all in this festive and party season. So make this chocolaty recipe for eggless cake and enjoy this party season. I have not shared any frosting or icing recipe with these basic cupcakes recipe as I wanted to keep it simple and delicious. In my next cake recipe you will definitely find a yummy recipe for icing a well.
Let’s have a look at eggless chocolate chips cupcakes recipe and ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes.
Servings: Makes 5-6 cupcakes (depends on size of cupcake mold)
Ingredients to Make Eggless Chocolate Chips Cupcakes:
- All purpose flour: 2 cups.
- Corn flour: 2 tablespoons.
- Coco powder: 1 cup.
- Chocolate chips: 1 cup.
- Caster sugar: 1 cup.
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon.
- Baking soda: ½ teaspoon.
- Butter: 100 g.
- Milk: 1 cup.
- Sweetened condensed milk: ½ cup.
- Salt: ½ teaspoon.
- Vanilla essence: a few drops.
Method to Make Chocolate Chips Cupcake:
- Put a sieve on a bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients flour, corn flour, caster sugar, baking powder, baking soda, one by one. It will help in making the batter airy and light.
- Now in a separate bowl take melted butter, milk, condensed milk, vanilla essence and mix with a hand blender.
- In this bowl add dry ingredients one spoon at a time and keep blending the mixture. It should be airy.
- Greece muffin molds with butter sprinkle some flour in it.
- Add chocolate chips in the batter. Mix lightly with a metal spoon.
- Pour this batter in molds, up to 3/4 of the mold.
- In a preheated oven (at 180 degree) bake these cupcakes on 150 degrees for about 12-15 minutes and then turn temperature on 180 degrees for 5 minutes. After the cupcakes are baked, let them cool down on a wire rack.
- Loose the sides of cupcakes with a knife. Demold the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar and chocolate chips and serve at room temperature.
Expert’s Tips to Make Chocolate Chips Cupcakes:
- To check the cupcakes are cooked or not; poke a toothpick into cupcakes, toothpick should come out clean.
- Cornflour helps in making cupcakes light.
- Blend the batter so it becomes airy, it must have bubbles.
- Use all the liquid ingredients at room temperature only.