Avocado and corn spaghetti is a simple pesto sauce pasta preparation with hint of garlic and basil flavours. Enjoy this delicious basil and avocado pasta in Sunday brunch with your family. This refreshing easy recipe has a few ingredients and not much preparation is required for this recipe. In traditional avocado pasta I have added golden corn and made spaghetti in pesto sauce recipe.
With strong flavours of basil, garlic, ginger golden con adds sweetness to the basil and avocado pasta. Smoothness of avocado will make this pasta in avocado sauce preparation tempting in looks and flavourful in taste. Let us now have a look at basil and avocado pasta recipe and ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes viagra apotheken.
Ingredients to Make Avocado and Corn Spaghetti:
- Spaghetti: 200 g.
- Avocado: 1.
- Basil leaves: 5-6.
- Boiled Golden corn: 1 cup.
- Ginger: 1/2 inch piece.
- Garlic: 2 cloves.
- Green Chili: 1.
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons.
- Mozzarella Cheese: for garnishing.
- Cherry Tomato: for garnishing.
- Salt: to taste.
- Freshly grounded black pepper: 1 teaspoon.
Method to make Avocado Corn Spaghetti:
1. In a heavy bottom deep pan boil 4-5 cups water.
2. Add 2 tablespoons salt to it.
3. Add spaghetti and boil till it is perfectly cooked.
4. With the help of mortar and pestle crush basil leaves, garlic cloves, ginger, chilies and avocado and mix well.
5. In a wok heat olive oil.
6. Add avocado paste and cook for a minute.
7. Add golden corn, salt, pepper.
8. Drain out water from spaghetti and add in the wok.
9. Cook for a minute.
10. Grate mozzarella on spaghetti.
11. Garnish with fresh cherry tomatoes.
12. Enjoy avocado and corn spaghetti.
Expert’s Tip to Make Avocado and Corn Pasta:
- Add plenty of salt in boiling water to cook spaghetti.
- Use ripe avocado for the recipe.